Please note: Change in on-line entry form directions. Do NOT use # (hashtags) or commas in your entry filenames to download. The judges will not see the entry. Please use either of these two simple examples.
New Example : (Last name_first name_ title) Smith_Bob_The Sunset.jpg
or no capitals needed either
New Example : (last name_first name_ title) smith_bob_the sunset.jpg
Below is your on line entry form for the 2019 Rockies West Nation Open.
Please prepare your entry images to be less than 2 megs before you start filling out the form. If your image is larger than 2 megs, the form will not process and you will be asked to resizet the image before finishing the process.
After you submit the form, you should receive a copy of your form in a confirmation e-mail sent to the address you entered in the form. You will then be re-directed automatically to the payment page.
On the payment page where you will send in a check or pay with a credit card or Paypal.
You will have three payment ( by check/ credit card/ Paypal ) choices:
- $25- member entry;
- $35- non-member entry;
- $45 – combination entry and short membership good until next July 2019
If you need to return to the Payment page later , click here
If you have any issues with the form, please contact Judy Chapman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you have Paypal or payment issues, please contact Carolyn Andres <email@example.com>
Again Please Note: This is important on file names. We are having an issue with file names that are way too long and have punctuation characters in them.
PLEASE do this in naming your downloaded files-
- New Example : (Last name_first name_ title) Smith_Bob_The Sunset.jpgNew Example : (last name_first name_ title) smith_bob_the sunset.jpg
- Use an underscore _ instead of a space. my_entry_sky_212.jpg (is OK)
- Do not use punctuation marks or other characters such as : < : +#@ , etc. (MY_entry:sky##… is NOT OK) Try avoid capital letters too.
- You will get a return entry copy for your files. It will link to your entry. If you click the entry and cannot see it, your file name was the issue. Please contact Judy, rename file, and resubmit your file through her.