APPLE BLOSSOM TIME
BURSTING BEAUTIES 38”X30"
GOOD OLD MOUNTAIN MUSIC W.C. 28"X22"
PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON 29"X37"
REFRESHING ELEGANCE W.C. 28"X36"
THE FLAUTIST W.C. 20”X26"
Blackstock earned her Bachelor’s Degree from Missouri University and Master’s Degree from Wisconsin University. She taught at Central Missouri State University, the University of the South in Tennessee, and Western Colorado University.
(When an artist has had his or her paintings exhibited in 3 to 5 Annual National Watercolor Society Exhibitions, they are eligible to become a Signature Member of that organization.)
- Rocky Mountain National Water-media Society
- Colorado Watercolor Society
- San Diego Watercolor Society
- New Mexico Watercolor Society
- Audubon Artists of America
- Pennsylvania Watercolor Society
- Texas Watercolor Society
- Montana Watercolor Society
- Rhode Island Watercolor Soc.
- Louisiana Watercolor Society
- Western Colorado Watercolor Society
- Missouri Watercolor Society
- Kansas Watercolor Society
- Creative Watercolor A Step by Step Guide by Mary Ann Beckwith
- The Artistic Touch I by Chris Unwin
- The Artistic Touch III by Chris Unwin
- The Artistic Touch IV by Chris Unwin
- Abstracts in Watercolor by Betty Lou Schlemm
- Exploring Watercolor by Nita Leland, pub. Oct. 1998
- American Artist Mag. -Contest Winner-Preserving Natural Resources
- Artist Magazine Contest …. Honorable Mention
- Ouray Summer Guide 1994…. Cover Painting
- Ouray Chamber Music Festival 1995… Poster Painting
- Hotchkiss Sheep Camp Stock Dog Trials Art Competition…. Grand Prize Winner 2006
- Delta County Memorial Hospital Wine Festival Art Competition…. Best of Show Winner 2006
- San Diego Watercolor Society 25th International Exh. 2006 4th place Winner
- Numerous Wins – National WC. society’s exhibitions across the U.S.
- Who’s Who in American Art…’07 thru 2016
- Who’s Who in America…. ’06 thru 2012
- 62 Solo Exhibitions – At least one month long in museums, galleries and art centers
- Teaches Watercolor & Drawing classes
- WCWS Exhibition Chairman ’91, ’92, ’93, ‘98
- WCWS Vice President ’05 thru 2013 WCWS President 2014-2015
- City of Delta Mural (40’w by 17’h), honoring the Cattle Industry + Quick Draw Artist at Brush & Palette Fundraising Auction
- Exhibited in 15 state’s Watercolor Societies, National WC Soc. Transparent Watercolor Society of America, San Diego WC Soc., Allied Artists, and Rocky Mountain National Water-media Soc.
- Artists of America, Salmagundi Club, Audubon Artists, Inc.
- The C.M. Russell Museum Auction, Utah Art Museum and others.